GENERAL CLEANING POLICY
Ongoing sanitisation of all public areas throughout the day – you will see more of our Dedicated Hygiene Team. They will be present in public areas much of the day. Their mission will be to sanitise and make safe known “hotspots” such as door handles, bathrooms, and counter spaces amongst others.
We are working closely with our Linen Company Linencare and Hygiene Care who provide our Diversey cleaning products. We use high grade sanitizer, bathroom cleaner and surface cleaner. We also have a viricidal sanitizer in use.
• Hand sanitising stations are available at numerous locations throughout the hotel
• Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to wear masks and handwashing
• Doorways will be left open where possible to reduce contact
• Elevator usage will be monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority access for those in need
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT:
• Visible markings will guide you safely through the hotel lobby and our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out.
• We will be encouraging pre check in & contactless payment where possible. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction
• As part of contactless payment, we also encouraging pre-authorisation on arrival
• We will be offering to email receipts.
• Key Cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay
• In order to observe social distancing and to avoid queuing in the morning, guests are advised to settle their account in the evening before departure.
• A thorough and extensive cleaning and sanitising program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival
• All additional furnishings, throws, cushions and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness
• All linens and towels are provided to Moyvalley Hotel & Golf Resort by Linencare which is of the highest quality standard and they are a leading provider in Ireland for both the hospitality and healthcare business.
• Guest directories will be available via a link to our website
• It is recommended you book for Dinner & Breakfast in advance . Our Reservation & Reception Team will be happy to assist you with this
• Hot Buffet Breakfast served by member of staff
• Food will be delivered by service staff with the utmost care and attention.
• Tables & tableware will be completely cleared down and sanitised after every guest
• Children must always dine with parents.
• Golf tee times must be booked in advance. Tee times are every 11 minutes from July.
• Golfers may turn up early to eat in clubhouse. Check in with Proshop 15 minutes before your tee off and no earlier.
• Flag poles remain in hole
MEETINGS & EVENTS:
• All surfaces, doors, tables, chairs, light switches and other equipment will be completely cleaned & disinfected after each meeting and event
• All food & beverage items will be individually plated & served. Alternative lunch options & service styles available
• Condiments will be served in individual single-use sachets
• Individual bottled water will be provided in meeting rooms as opposed to sharing water carafes
• Numbers of guests allowed must include staff of Hotel.
• For wedding guidelines please enquire with our wedding team.
• We have a designated team monitoring and overseeing the implementation of all Health and Safety procedures
• All employees will undergo an educational and training program
• Any health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment will be strictly adhered to – both front of house and back of house
• A handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 30 minutes
In the interests of safety for all our staff and guests, we would ask you to be equally vigilant and inform us if you feel anyway unwell or have been compromised before arriving to the hotel.
We very much look forward to welcoming you all back to Moyvalley Hotel & Golf Resort
For further information - https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/