Over past few weeks, we have been working behind the scenes preparing Moyvalley Hotel & Golf Resort for re-opening and setting up our new health & safety procedures so we can ensure a safe environment for our team and guests.
With that in mind, we have issued our COVID-19 Health & Safety Programme that will focus on the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing, in line with HSE, Government, and IHF guidelines. Please remember that you are a vital component in ensuring continued success and we need your commitment to maintaining the following established Covid-19 public health practices and our operational plan:
GENERAL CLEANING POLICY
Ongoing sanitisation of all public areas throughout the day – you will see more of our Dedicated Hygiene Team. They will be present in public areas much of the day. Their mission will be to sanitise and make safe known “hotspots” such as door handles, bathrooms, and counter spaces amongst others.
We are working closely with our Linen Company Linencare and Hygiene Care who provide our Diversey cleaning products. We use high grade sanitizer, bathroom cleaner and surface cleaner. We also have a viricidal sanitizer in use.
• Hand sanitising stations are available at numerous locations throughout the hotel
• Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing
• Doorways will be left open where possible to reduce contact
• Elevator usage will be monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority access for those in need
• Newspapers no longer will be available
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT:
• Visible markings will guide you safely through the hotel lobby and our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out.
• Safety screen will be fitted between terminals.
• We will be encouraging pre check in & contactless payment where possible. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction
• As part of contactless payment, we also encouraging pre-authorisation on arrival
• We will be offering to email receipts.
• Key Cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay
• In order to observe social distancing and to avoid queuing in the morning, guests are advised to settle their account in the evening before departure.
• A thorough and extensive cleaning and sanitising program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival
• All additional furnishings, throws, cushions and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness
• All linens and towels are provided to Moyvalley Hotel & Golf Resort by Linencare which is of the highest quality standard and they are a leading provider in Ireland for both the hospitality and healthcare business.
• Guest directories will be available via a link to our website
• As part of our commitment to the safety of our guests and staff, we are not permitted at this time to service the bedrooms of our guests who are staying more than 1 night. Should you need extra towels or toiletries during you stay, please contact our team at reception, whom will be happy to assist.
• Masks are available to purchase at reception.
• It is recommended you book for Dinner & Breakfast in advance as there will be restrictions in the numbers of covers.Our Reservation & Reception Teams will be happy to assist you with this
• Hot Buffet Breakfast served by member of staff
• Food will be delivered by service staff with the utmost care and attention.
• Menus will be removed from tables and disinfected after each use.
• Tables in our Restaurant have been re-arranged to ensure social distancing measures
• Tables & tableware will be completely cleared down and sanitised after every guest
• Children must always dine with parents.
• ROOM SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE
• Golf tee times must be booked in advance. Tee times are every 10 minutes from July.
• Golfers may turn up early to eat in clubhouse. Check in with Proshop 15 minutes before your tee off and no earlier.
• Buggies & Range Balls are sanitized between use.
• Flag poles remain in hole and no rakes in bunkers.
• Social distancing must be observed.
• Clubhouse Bar & Restaurant guidelines mean if eating you can only join the members of your 4 ball for dining.
MEETINGS & EVENTS:
• Meeting & Events will be set-up in line with social distancing guidelines as outlined by the government
• All surfaces, doors, tables, chairs, light switches and other equipment will be completely cleaned & disinfected after each meeting and event
• Refreshment Breaks will be served by employees rather than self-service
• All food & beverage items will be individually plated & served. Alternative lunch options & service styles available
• Condiments will be served in individual single-use sachets
• Individual bottled water will be provided in meeting rooms as opposed to sharing water carafes
• Numbers of guests allowed must include staff of Hotel.
• For wedding guidelines please enquire with our wedding team.
• We have a designated team monitoring and overseeing the implementation of all Health and Safety procedures
• All employees will undergo an educational and training program
• Any health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment will be strictly adhered to – both front of house and back of house
• A handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 30 minutes
In the interests of safety for all our staff and guests, we would ask you to be equally vigilant and inform us if you feel anyway unwell or have been compromised before arriving to the hotel.
We very much look forward to welcoming you all back to Moyvalley Hotel & Golf Resort
For further information - https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/