Join our Team
Moyvalley Hotel and Golf Resort are currently recruiting for the following positions:
• Banqueting Manager
• Guest Relations Manager
• Bistro Manager
• Chefs of all Grades - including Breakfast chef, Chef De Parties, Snr Chef De Parties
• Stores Person
• Senior Bartenders
Front Office Supervisor
This is a full-time on-site role for a Front Office Supervisor. The Front Office Supervisor will be responsible for supervising receptionist duties, providing exceptional customer service, handling reservations, and communicating effectively with guests and the team.
Supervisory Skills and Customer Service experience
Experience in Receptionist Duties and Reservations
Excellent Communication skills
Strong leadership qualities and ability to motivate a team
Ability to multitask and handle challenging situations with patience and professionalism
Experience in the hospitality or tourism industry is beneficial
Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related field is preferred
Guest Relations Manager
The Guest Relations Manager responsibilities include overseeing the guest journey, liaising with all departments to ensure the guest has a flawless experience.
The role will also make sure all front of house teams offer stellar customer service and provide memorable hospitality experiences for our guests.
Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. Ultimately, you will manage the guest experience and our hotel’s image, making sure our visitors are satisfied.
This full-time on-site role, will be responsible for managing day-to-day guest relations, overseeing staff, managing customer satisfaction, creating and implementing training programs, resolving guest issues, and ensuring a high level of customer service is provided.
• Excellent guest relations skills with the ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests, staff, and management
• Experience in managing customer satisfaction and providing exceptional customer service
• Experience in creating and implementing training programs for staff
Relevant skills and qualifications that would be beneficial include:
• Experience in the hospitality industry
• Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or a related field
• Ability to speak multiple languages
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In addition to competitive remuneration, we offer a successful path for progress within a dynamic environment.
👉 Interested candidates may apply with CV to email@example.com